Unit 12 - Contemporary Medicine:The Role Model of Physicians as Medical Humanists The Case of Grigore T. Popa
UNIVERSITY GRIGORI T. POPA OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY (RO)
1. What are the factors that contributed to the developments in medicine reputed Romanian physicians and writers are credited with?
2. What impact did Grigore T. Popa’s neuroanatomical discoveries have on the progress of medicine worldwide?
3. How can the bioethical issues Grigore T. Popa addressed help us to cope with some of the current problems of humanity?
4. How can a physician’s preoccupations as a fiction writer, journalist and translator contribute to one’s professional and personal development?
5. What solutions could be adopted to further improve medical research in Romania and avoid ideology-based discrimination?