Unit 5 - The Middle Age: Byzantine, Arabic and European Medicine
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (ES)
1. What is the relationship between medicine and Christianism in the Middle Age?
2. What is the role of Arabic medicine in the development of the Western Latin European medicine?
3. What is the most important innovation of the medical history in Middle Age?
4. What commonalities and differences are there between the Alexandrian, Gundeshapur and Toledo Schools?
5. What are the differences between Byzantine medicine and Arabic medicine?