Unit 2 - The Shamanic Medicine
UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE SANTA MARÍA (PE)
1. How many types of shamans were more common in pre-Columbian medicine?
2. What are the sources of evidence of the presence and diversity of shaman work?
3. How did indigenous shamans use “Ayahuasca” in their rituals in pre-Columbian medicine?
4. Regarding the doctor-patient relationship, what is the main difference between current medicine and pre-Columbian medicine?
5. What was the pre-Columbian culture's vision of disease and death?