This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
It is divided in 4 main tasks:
1) Coordination activities and rule and procedures of Universidad Complutense de Madrid
4) Quality and monitoring plan
1) Coordination activities
- Planning with Pixel all the activities related to the project during the first year project life
- Participation and organization to the 2 international meetings of the steering committee
- In progress reporting activities
- Skype meeting with all the partners to coordinate the relevant aspect of IO1 and IO2 implementation
- Finding solution with the NA in order to solve the variety of problem related to the inclusion of the project of Bristol University, project extension, budget emend and the change of legal representative of different partners
- Scientific coordination of the research team
- Checking that all the project requirement are meet and dead line updated
Planning the implementation of IO2 activities with Pixel
4 Skype call (January February, March, April) to discuss about the implementation of IO3 and IO2 and prepare the international meeting of Bristol (online ofr COVID19 emergency). Disscussion about COVID19 contingency and project extensions option, pros and cons, limitaton produced to the activities of IO3.
- Advice to the financial managers in order to fulfill the Time card
- Collaboration with Pixel to prepare the intermediate report
- Making the ALCMAEON website accessible to the largest possible number of representative of the target groups
- Sharing ALCMAEON website and the results of the project with the highest number of stakeholders in the field of medical education
- Spreading the ALCMAEON activities and results on the most popular Social Network for Academic field (Twitter)
- exchange of links with portal related to the field of medical education
- promote the project results and portal among public authorities and policy makers in the field of medical education in order to promote the use of the educational material in other HEIs
- involve new associated partners in the project
4) Quality and monitoring planning
- to ensure the quality of the project tasks are object of continuing reviewing and improvement through the exchange with others lecturers involved in the project
- Implement the assessment of the educational material through specific research tools among the most relevant target groups
- plane and implentation of the IO2 and IO3
- check contents and editing of the IO1
- Design the proposal
- Select the project team
- Implement the application process
- Select and identify the target group available to be involved in the project (10 lecturers in medical humanities and 10 medical students)
- Participate to the Skype meeting with Pixel to design the documents of the project: calendar activities and communication strategies
- Review the contract form with Pixel and negotiate with each HEI participating to the project its contents
- managing with the NA agency 2 changes of legal representative at UCM, 1 change of partner, extend the project duration
- create the visual identity of the project: the ALCMAEON logo and the ALCMAEON brochure
- Participate with Pixel in the organization of the kick-off meting in Florence (February 2018) and of the international meeting in Thessaloniki (September 2019)
- Review of the project templates for the partners presentation, creation of the educational material corresponding to the IO1 (mapping curricula of all the medical schools available in Spain, perform a Focus group at UCM, analyse all the FGs of the project, design a questionnaire for students, design 2 ppt, 1 reading, 10 multiple choice questions, 5 open questions).
- Participation in the kick-off meeting required: develop 1 ppt presentation of the UCM, 1 ppt presentation and word document for the mapping results in Spain according to the template, presenting the target group involvement strategy, 1 ppt presentation of all the intellectual outputs.
-Participation in the discussion about the financial and administrative rules, other contractual issues related to each partner, deadlines for the project development.
- Participation in the discussion about the design and the format of the educational material
- Managing the process of withdrawn of the Dutch partners
- Made arrangement for the involvement of the new partner University of Bristol (United Kingdom) in the project, developed and coordinated with NA all the documents in order to assure the understanding and assume the responsibility related to the implementation of the IOs from the new partner UoB.
- Cooperate with Pixel in the amendment of the new budget as a consequence of the change partner.
- Preparation of the material presented in the second international project meeting: current status of the project implementation, presentation of the IO2 and IO3, best practice dissemination, mobility tool.
- Participation to the second project meeting in Thessaloniki (September 2019), Prof. Benjamin Herreros and preparation of the documents presented in the meeting: 1 ppt related to the target group involved in the project, presentation of the lecturers who will contribute to the assessment and piloting of the educational material. Presentation of the mapping results related to the IO1. Presentation of the activities to be carried out and template to be used in the IO2 and IO3, problem solving and best practice of the implementation of the activities for the IO and IO3.
- Analysis of the entire focus group study and design of the questionnaire for medical students after a shared assessment with all the partners
- Design in collaboration with Pixel the brochure to present the project
- Translated to Spanish the English version of the brochure
- create a twitter account and contribute to the project visibility through the involvement of the stakeholders related to medical humanities teaching
- Organize 4 dissemination event involving medical students of 2 universities and 2 research centres involved in medical humanities research: 1) Universidad Europea de Madrid 2) instituto de Etica Clinica Francisco Valles 3) Instituto Universitario de Investigacion Ortega y Gasset 4) Hospital universitario Fundación alcorcon
- Dissemination through Twitter
- Dissemination through email sent to the target groups
- obtained letters from three associated partners: instituto de Etica Clinica Francisco Valle, Instituto universitario de investigation Ortega y Gasset, Universidad Catolica de Santa Maria, Arequipa, Peru.
- Tweets related to the project activities
- Dissemination and presentation of the project to the medical student of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Sent and invitation to the instituto de Etica Clinica Francisco Valles and obtained an exploitation link on their website
- Obtained three associated partners involvement in the project
- Exploitation link: IECFV
- Design in collaboration with the UoB a Delphy Study in order to pilot and assess the educational material of IO1
- Fill an evaluation questionnaire in the first international meeting
- Fill an evaluation questionnaire to the second international meeting
- Obtained a feedback from the lecturers involved in the project in relation to the educational material developed in the IO1
2) Project logo
3) Project brochure in English and Spanish
4) Presentation of the mapping results collected in Spain
5) Target groups forms filled
6) Periodical communication with partners
7) Constant communication with NA
8) Signing the contract with the partners
9) Dissemination on Twitter
10) 3 Associated partners
11) Recruitment of FG participants
12) Moderation of the FG
13) Transcript of the FG
14) Analysis of all the FG transcripts
15) Upload information of the target group on the project website
16) Dissemination to the UCM medical students
17) Dissemination to medical huminites lecturers and researchers
18) 4 dissemination events:1 ) Universidad Europea de Madrid 2) instituto de Etica Clinica Francisco Valles 3) Instituto Universitario de Investigacion Ortega y Gasset 4) Hospital universitario Fundación Alcorcon
19) Design of 2 units of Io1
20) Writing of a reading related to the Educational material
21) Design 10 multiple-choice question related to the units corresponding to IO1
22) Design of 5 open questions related to the educational material of IO1
23) Coordination and writing of the Annual Report