This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
During the discussions with UMF, we have prepared a sent for evaluation/feedback a list of topics as proposals to be included in the digital platform. Based on these topics we can collect and deliver visual objects for the platform:
1. Didactic molds on ophthalmology
2. Pieces from the anatomy museum
3. Ludovic Russ (1816 – 1888) - Austrian surgeon, head of the surgery service at the “Sf. Spiridon ”from Iași and professor at the Faculty of Medicine in Iași
4. Forensic historian, priests who killed their wives or children or committed suicide, etc.
5. Brâncuși's Ecorșeu and pedestal (anatomy lesson - 1900 – 1902) (https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecor%C8%99eu_(Br%C3%A2ncu%C8%99i))
6. Treatment of mental illness
7. Collection of numismatics (medical focus)
8. History of medical business cards/ graduation diplomas
9. Romanian Communism's photo library (birth and abortion policy, mental hospital policy)
10. Hospitals architecture
11. Professional societies/ Lost medical professions (such as midwives); comparison: old and new midwives
12. The history of the Romanian medical press
20 learning objects ready